Hunter Valley Accommodation
Rates and Packages
Rates are per retreat per night at Somewhere Unique, the perfect Hunter Valley accommodation. There is a minimum 2 night stay at Somewhere Unique, 3 nights on long weekends, and 4 nights at Easter. We can also customise packages and provide special rates for longer stays, simply Contact Us with your requirements!
- Friday to Sunday nights
- Thurday to Monday nights
- Monday to Thursday nights
- A breakfast hamper on your first morning including: bread, Lovedale Smokehouse bacon, free-range eggs, tomatoes, mushrooms, butter, Beerenberg jam, Vegemite, juice, Brookfarm natural muesli, milk, yoghurt, and coffee capsules for the Nespresso Lattissima coffee machine. Your breakfast provisions will be waiting for you in your retreat when you arrive, ready for you to cook at your leisure in the morning. The breakfast provisions are generous, and should satisfy you for a couple of mornings
- A bottle of local Noyce Brothers Wine
- Complimentary use of bicycles
- Environmentally friendly bathroom products
- For use during your stay: binoculars and bird book, backpack, picnic hamper and rug, walking and touring maps, selection of CD’s, DVD movies, books and current magazines
- Complimentary WiFi.
- All inclusions are per booking.
- Pricing: Prices are valid from 6/10/2015, are inclusive of GST and are subject to change without notice.
- Inclusions: Linen, doonas, bath towels, shampoo, conditioner, soap, bath gel, organic coffee capsules, tea, sugar and milk are all provided as part of your tariff. In the kitchen, coffee, tea, herbal tea, hot chocolate, sugar, salt, pepper, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and tomato sauce are provided. Also kitchen consumables such as paper towel, cling wrap, and aluminium foil.
- Minimum Stay: Minimum 2 night stay. Minimum 3 night stay on long weekends. Minimum 4 night stay at Easter.
- Making a Reservation: To confirm your reservation, a deposit equal to 50% of the total tariff is required within 4 days. The balance is payable 48 hours prior to your arrival. Payment can be made by Mastercard, Visa and Direct Deposit. If your deposit is not received within 4 days of you making the reservation, and you have not contacted us, the booking will be deemed to be cancelled.
- Cancellation Policy: If you need to cancel your booking, your 50% deposit is refundable, less a $25 administration fee, provided we are advised in writing of the cancellation more than 28 days prior to your arrival. If cancelled less than 28 days prior to arrival, the deposit is only refundable if we are able to re-book the retreat. For bookings cancelled within 5 days of arrival, 100% of the total booking will be charged, unless the retreat can be rebooked. This also applies to bookings where the date is deferred to a later time. The $25 administration fee will still apply to cancellations where the retreat is rebooked.
- Damage and Breakages: Please be aware that you will be responsible for the cost of any damage or breakages during your stay. Should you encounter any damage or malfunction of equipment within your retreat, please contact management.
- Check-in: From 3pm, unless you have organised early check-in.
- Check-out: By 11am, unless you have organised late check-out.
- Children: Somewhere Unique is not suitable for children.
- Privacy: In order to preserve the peaceful ambience of the property for all our guests, you are requested to refrain from inviting visitors to your retreat during your stay. As we wish your stay to be private and peaceful, we do not service the retreats daily. For stays of 6 days or more, the retreat will be serviced during your stay.
- Smoking: All internal areas of the retreats are smoke free environments. We request that guests respect this and refrain from smoking inside. For smokers, there is an ashtray provided, which can be used outside on the deck. Please note that we are in a bushfire prone area, and sensible behaviour is expected.
- Pets: Sorry but we do not allow pets.
- Television Reception: Please note that we do not receive free-to-air TV reception in Wollombi. Each retreat has Foxtel, with the Entertainment and Movie Package.
- The answers to other questions you may have can be found on our Frequently Asked Questions page.