Hunter Valley Midweek Sample the Hunter Package
- 3 nights midweek accommodation (Monday to Thursday) in a luxurious, romantic retreat
- Late 3pm check-out if available (PLEASE NOTE – Late check-out is not available for Friday departures)
Sample the Hunter
- Three-course Lunch for two at Twine Restaurant in Pokolbin, including Chef’s Mezze Plate, Main Meal from the menu (excl Mud Crab), Dessert, and a glass of house wine or draught beer (available Monday-Thursday). What do others have to say about Twine?
- Dinner hamper on your first evening, including: BBQ pack (choose either Scotch Fillet, Stuffed Chicken Breast or Atlantic Salmon) with garden salad and potatoes, which will be waiting for you in your retreat when you arrive
- Chilled bottle of Peterson House Sparkling Cuvee
- Cheese platter from the Hunter Valley Smelly Cheese Shop, with your choice of 3 cheeses, muscatels, quince paste and crackers
- Visit the Hunter Valley Smelly Cheese Shop and enjoy a 10% discount on purchases (some exclusions apply)
- Visit the Hunter Valley Chocolate Company and enjoy a 15% discount on any purchases.
- A bottle of local Margan wine (your choice … Shiraz or Semillon)
- Complimentary use of bicycles
- A breakfast hamper on your first morning including: bread, Lovedale Smokehouse bacon, free-range eggs, tomatoes, mushrooms, butter, handmade Alpine Berry Farm jam, Vegemite, juice, Brookfarm natural muesli, milk, yoghurt, and Boss Caffe Organic capsules for the Nespresso Lattissima coffee machine. Your breakfast provisions will be waiting for you in your retreat when you arrive, ready for you to cook at your leisure in the morning. The breakfast provisions are generous, and should satisfy you for a couple of mornings
- Natural Australian-made lavender bathroom products from Laguna Lavender, including Bubble Bath, Shampoo, Conditioner, Shower Gel and Body Lotion, as well as handmade olive oil soap from Bare Natures’Kin
- Complimentary use during your stay: binoculars and bird book, backpack, picnic hamper and rug, walking and touring maps, selection of CD’s, DVD movies, books and magazines.
- Enjoy a one-hour remedial massage in the comfort of your retreat.
- Full Day Winery Tour. Pickup and return to Somewhere Unique.
- Looking for something extra special and extremely decadent … for a proposal, anniversary or ‘big’ birthday … why not book a Helicopter Lunch and Cellar Door Tour
- All optional extras subject to availability – please book early to avoid disappointment