Arrive and enter your luxurious retreat. Spend a few days indulging in the great food and wine the Hunter region has to offer. Enjoy a soak in your two-person bath … have a relaxing nights sleep in your king-sized bed … snuggle up in front of the gas log fire … sit out on your private deck and gaze at the stars in the clear evening sky … ride a bike into the Wollombi village for a cappuccino. Depart feeling relaxed!
Midweek Package Inclusions:
- 3 nights midweek accommodation in a luxurious retreat at Somewhere Unique.
- Late check-out of 3pm (When available. PLEASE NOTE – Late check-out is not available for Friday departures).
Sample the Hunter
- Dinner hamper on your first evening, including: BBQ pack (choose either Scotch Fillet, Stuffed Chicken Breast or Atlantic Salmon) with garden salad and potatoes; and dessert for two, which will be waiting for you in your retreat when you arrive
- Three-course lunch for two at the award-winning Muse Cafe in Pokolbin (drinks are at your own expense). What do others have to say about Muse? (PLEASE NOTE – Muse is closed on Mondays and Tuesdays)
- Private VIP tasting at Peterson House, prior to lunch at Muse Cafe
- Cheese platter from the Hunter Valley Smelly Cheese Shop, with your choice of 3 cheeses, muscatels, quince paste and crackers
- Visit the Hunter Valley Chocolate Company and enjoy a 15% discount on any purchases.
- Two bottles of local Margan wine
- Delicious chocolate from the Hunter Valley Chocolate Company
- Complimentary use of bicycles
- A breakfast hamper on your first morning including: bread, Lovedale Smokehouse bacon, free-range eggs, tomatoes, mushrooms, butter, handmade Alpine Berry Farm jam, Vegemite, juice, Brookfarm natural muesli, milk, yoghurt, and Byron Bay Coffee Company organic coffee. Your breakfast provisions will be waiting for you in your retreat when you arrive, ready for you to cook at your leisure in the morning. The breakfast provisions are generous, and should satisfy you for a couple of mornings
- Complimentary use during your stay: binoculars and bird book, backpack, picnic hamper and rug, walking and touring maps, selection of CD’s, DVD movies, books and magazines.
Total Package cost $990 per couple
As this Package contains services provided by other local businesses, there may be occasions where some items, such as restaurant bookings, may not be available. In this instance all efforts will be made to source an alternative of similar value and quality.
(All optional extras subject to availability – please book early to avoid disappointment)
- Enjoy a one-hour remedial massage in the comfort of your retreat, with Lynn Wall of Wollombi Massage and Health Therapies – $85 per person.
- Full Day Winery Tour - from $85 per person. Pickup and return to Somewhere Unique.
- Looking for something extra special and extremely decadent … for a proposal, anniversary or ‘big’ birthday … why not book a restaurant transfer and scenic flight from Somewhere Unique with Slattery Helicopter Charter.