Hunter Valley Midweek Romance Package
- 3 nights midweek accommodation (Monday to Thursday) in a luxurious, romantic retreat
- Late 3pm check-out if available (PLEASE NOTE – Late check-out is not available for Friday departures)
- Dinner hamper on your first evening, including: BBQ pack (choose either Scotch Fillet, Stuffed Chicken Breast or Atlantic Salmon) with garden salad and potatoes, which will be waiting for you in your retreat when you arrive
- Delicious dine-in meal from Mojos on another evening – just heat and serve! (choose from Thai Red Chicken Curry, Lamb Korma, Tandoori Chicken or Braised Lamb Shanks, all served with Rice)
- Indulge in a chocolate fondue for 2, complete with fruit and marshmallows
- Chilled bottle of Peterson House Sparkling Cuvee
- Cheese platter from the Hunter Valley Smelly Cheese Shop, with your choice of 3 cheeses, muscatels, quince paste and crackers
- Candles and silk rose petals scattered throughout your retreat
- Enjoy a relaxing, romantic soak in the two-person bath, complete with lavender bubble bath
- Watch a romantic DVD in front of the gas log fire.
- A bottle of local Margan wine (your choice … Shiraz or Semillon)
- Complimentary use of bicycles
- A breakfast hamper on your first morning including: bread, Lovedale Smokehouse bacon, free-range eggs, tomatoes, mushrooms, butter, handmade Alpine Berry Farm jam, Vegemite, juice, Brookfarm natural muesli, milk, yoghurt, and coffee capsules for the Nespresso Lattissima coffee machine. Your breakfast provisions will be waiting for you in your retreat when you arrive, ready for you to cook at your leisure in the morning. The breakfast provisions are generous, and should satisfy you for a couple of mornings
- Natural Australian-made lavender bathroom products from Laguna Lavender, including Bubble Bath, Shampoo, Conditioner, Shower Gel and Body Lotion, as well as handmade olive oil soap from Bare Natures’Kin
- Complimentary use during your stay: binoculars and bird book, backpack, picnic hamper and rug, walking and touring maps, selection of CD’s, DVD movies, books and magazines.
- Enjoy a one-hour remedial massage in the comfort of your retreat.
- Full Day Winery Tour. Pickup and return to Somewhere Unique.
- Looking for something extra special and extremely decadent … for a proposal, anniversary or ‘big’ birthday … why not book a Helicopter Lunch and Cellar Door Tour
- All optional extras subject to availability – please book early to avoid disappointment