Hunter Valley Weekend Wine & Dine Package
- 2 nights weekend accommodation (Friday to Sunday) in a luxurious, romantic retreat
- Late 3pm check-out if available
Wine & Dine
- Three-course Lunch or Dinner for two at the award-winning Margan Restaurant in Broke (drinks at your own expense). If dining at lunchtime you can also enjoy a wine tasting experience at Margan cellar door. What do others have to say about Margan?
- Dinner hamper on your first evening, including: BBQ pack (choose either Scotch Fillet, Stuffed Chicken Breast or Atlantic Salmon) with garden salad and potatoes, which will be waiting for you in your retreat when you arrive
- Chilled bottle of Peterson House Sparkling Cuvee
- Cheese platter from the Hunter Valley Smelly Cheese Shop, with your choice of 3 cheeses, muscatels, quince paste and crackers
- A bottle of local Margan wine (your choice … Shiraz or Semillon)
- Complimentary use of bicycles
- A breakfast hamper on your first morning including: bread, Lovedale Smokehouse bacon, free-range eggs, tomatoes, mushrooms, butter, handmade Alpine Berry Farm jam, Vegemite, juice, Brookfarm natural muesli, milk, yoghurt, and coffee capsules for the Nespresso Lattissima coffee machine. Your breakfast provisions will be waiting for you in your retreat when you arrive, ready for you to cook at your leisure in the morning. The breakfast provisions are generous, and should satisfy you for a couple of mornings
- Natural Australian-made lavender bathroom products from Laguna Lavender, including Bubble Bath, Shampoo, Conditioner, Shower Gel and Body Lotion, as well as handmade olive oil soap from Bare Natures’Kin
- Complimentary use during your stay: binoculars and bird book, backpack, picnic hamper and rug, walking and touring maps, selection of CD’s, DVD movies, books and magazines.